There are so many ways you can get involved with Yuva Bengaluru Trust. From research support to documenting, from campaigning to fundraising, or helping us out at our project sites; your contribution can help us advance our efforts towards building literate India. YBT seeks interns from diverse backgrounds and walks of life having different skill sets. We encourage students and professionals, who have a passion for working for the most, marginalized and excluded communities, to apply for internship with us.
We believe your engagement with us will definitely throw open many possibilities for you in terms of
- Gain new skills, experience and recognition.
- Gain practical training in project execution from programme design to promotion and communication, volunteer management and on-site execution through working closely with the YBT Team and our partners in various on-going projects; and
- Get familiar with the working rationale and style of a non-profit organization.
Working schedule: We provide two types of Internship opportunities
- Short term- 6 hours a week for a minimum of 3weeks and maximum of 5weeks.
- Long term- 6 hours a day for a minimum of 1month and maximum of 3months.
If you are interested, kindly send your application to email@example.com
In your application, include:
- Duly filled application form.
- Your bio-data/ CV.
- Letter from your college.
- Copy of College ID.
- Copy of a valid photo ID (Aadhar, Passport, Voter ID only).
- Passport size photo.