Terms & Condition
The use of this site is provided by Yuva Global Foundation and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Yuva or any third party (including without limitation any Yuva sponsor or sponsored child) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Yuva shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Yuva can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Yuva does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Yuva takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Yuva. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual children concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
Yuva Global Foundation
Bengaluru | Karnataka
Yuva is committed to the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information that you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
Your Personal Information
The information collected enables Yuva to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about Yuva and providing new opportunities for you to assist disadvantaged children and their communities in India.
Occasionally we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential.
The personal information we typically ask you for is:
- Contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers)
- Your Yuva supporter number and card or bank account details.
We also maintain details of the Yuva services and facilities that you might typically use such as the projects you donate to and communications we send to you such as newsletters and appeals.
How information is collected
Yuva collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms.
- from some third parties to whom you have given permission to share your personal information.
- from publicly available sources.
- from our own records of how you use our services and facilities.
- from your use of our Internet site.
Accuracy of information
Yuva takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you:
Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
If at any time you do not wish to receive any communications or marketing materials, please let us know so that your preferences can be registered.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Requests for cancellation or return of donated funds will be reviewed by the Secretary at his/her discretion, on a case-by-case basis. Any refund issued by Yuva will be done online into donor’s account only.
For all online transactions and credit card payments, in case a request is made for refund, we agree to make the refund by reversing the transaction through our bank or the payment service provider. The charges for the refund would be borne by us in case of wrong deductions or error transactions.